The unit features a full kitchen, living room and bedroom overlooking the pool, Tiki Hut with outdoor kitchen and a deep canal.
king size bed
two full size beds
600lb Ice Machine
All these and more are available
INFORMATION RE: Parking Boat Trailer, Grocery Stores, Pharmacies, Favorite Restaurants, Charter Fishing
- Frank’s Grill Lunch/Dinner – ( Fri Night Prime Rib)
- Key Colony Inn – Older country club setting – piano player – good food
- Prime rib is one of the best around, Sunday Brunch
- Lencho’s Mexican (Lunch/Dinner)
- The Island
- Keys Fisheries – also seafood market – (Lunch/Dinner)
- No Name Pub (Lunch/Dinner and Key Deer)Key Deer are a must – at dusk located in Big Pine Key
- Stout’s – (Breakfast – small restaurant)
- Stuffed Pig – (Great for breakfast or lunch – has outdoor seating in a garden Atmosphere
- The Castaways for sushi (looks rough outside – but food is good) also EXCELLENT IS THE ALLIGATOR APPETIZER
- Burdines – same area as The Castaways – very popular – outdoor seating upstairs
- Sparky’s (very casual on water – good hamburgers,wings etc. lunch/dinner)
- Lazy Days South – just before the 7 mile bridge – ocean side
- Lor-e-lei (Lunch)
- Green Turtle (Lunch/Dinner)
- Lazy Days North (Lunch/Dinner)
- Morado Bay (Lunch/Dinner casual tables on beach)
- Pierre’s (Dinner)
- Scott Walker (Tail Walker Charter) located at Hawks’ Cay Docks
- Duck Key Marina – As you approach the Truman Bridge turn right and follow road to the Marina. The Truman Bridge is the second bridge after turn into Duck Key and is also the bridge you will need to cross to reach your unit.
BOAT TRAILER PARKING
- Please park any boat trailer in the driveway of your unit. Do not park across the street. Code Enforcement will be out in full force! Thank you.
GROCERY STORES AND PHARMACIES
- Publix Market – 5407 Overseas Hwy Marathon (Ocean Side) In our opinion, Publix has the best Key Lime Pie in the Keys.
- Winn Dixie – immediately before Publix (Ocean Side)
- Walgreen’s – 10870 Overseas Hwy Marathon (There’s also a new Walgreen’s located next door to Publix)
Almost all the stores and restaurants have up-to-date dining guides as well as attractions for all of the Keys – no charge. You will find these magazines helpful.
From your dock you and your family can boat to the Gulf, or the Atlantic. Spend the day fishing, diving or snorkeling on the reef, or cruising around the mangroves of the Gulf. Take your catch from your day of fishing to "Lazy Days" and have it prepared for you,or cook it yourself in your Tiki Hut while the family relaxes by the pool. A dream vacation is waiting for you!
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on this websiteto confirm payment details.